We are moving out-of-network with all insurance companies in the coming months. To find out how this change impacts you, please use the worksheet links in this blog to call your dental insurance company today.
What does our going-out-of network with insurance companies mean for you?
- YOU CAN STILL BE A PATIENT AT OUR OFFICE!
- WE CAN STILL BILL MOST INSURANCE COMPANIES, EVEN IF WE ARE OUT-OF-NETWORK.
- Most dental insurance companies have out-of-network benefits!
- YOU WILL WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR DENTAL INSURANCE BENEFITS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
- You may find your insurance pays differently on your claims, sometimes they even pay directly to you.
- You may have an additional out of pocket expense for dental services at our office.
For an up-to-date list of the insurances we will be out-of-network with on January 1st of 2024, please click this link.
For an up-to-date list of the insurances we will be out-of-network with on January 1st of 2025, please click this link.
Now, more than ever, you will want to know as much as you can about your dental benefits.
The first step will be to call your dental insurance company before January 1st to find out if you have out-of-network benefits. Don’t worry! Stephanie K. and Cara have developed a worksheet for you to use when calling your dental insurance company and inquiring about your family’s dental benefits.
This is a two page worksheet that you’ll find absolutely invaluable and empowering! This worksheet have every important question you should ask your dental insurance company, conveniently listed out for you, with space to fill in your answers. This form will help you to gather the most information in the most concise format possible. Click the link below to get the worksheet and print it off. Or stop by our office to pick it up. We will have copies availale at the front desk with Sandy and Brenda.
Once you’ve called your dental insurance company and completed the worksheet, please share it with us! We are happy to go over your findings together with you and help explain anything that is confusing to you or answer any questions you may have. We are here to help!
- Email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax it to us at (218) 729-0339
- Drop it off at the office.
- Pop it in the mail to us at Pike Lake Dental, 5651 Miller Trunk Highway, Duluth, MN 55811
Don’t forget: We are here to help! We will do our best to make this transition as easy as possible for you and your family.