Your first visit creates a foundation for your care. We will establish a customized treatment protocol to fit your needs. We will review your medical history, examine your teeth, gums, and mouth. X-rays will be taken as necessary. We like to take time to get to know you and you to know us! We will always listen to your concerns and answer any questions you may have. To save time on your first visit, you can print and fill out the new patient forms below.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.